Our commitment to be a leader in improving the lives of children by providing high quality behavioral healthcare and out-of-home services is supported by our core values.
- We believe all children should be in a safe and loving environment.
- We respect the dignity and worth of each client and staff member.
- We treat our clientele and each other with compassion and courtesy.
- We advocate for children and their families at the local, state and national levels.
- We believe that treating and meeting a child's individual needs, while working with her/his family, is our primary responsibility.
- We believe the children and families we serve are the most important decision-makers in matters affecting their lives.
- We demonstrate a cultural sensitivity in our relationships with our clientele.
- We strive for the highest level of teamwork within our organization.
- We work with other people, organizations and the community in the spirit of cooperation.
- We believe our mission is enhanced through strategic partnerships.
- We are outcome focused and constantly strive to improve in everything we do.
- We value wise and efficient use of resources in providing superior services.
- We provide opportunities for staff team successes.
- We believe the board and staff should reflect the community we serve.
- We have a work environment that encourages initiative and creativity.
- We strive to be a leader in program development.
- We emphasize research and development as part of our organizational structure.
- We encourage and value education and training.
- We are guided by the highest ethical standards.
- We demonstrate honest and candor in all our relationships.
- We practice fairness, responsibility and forgiveness.
- We demand accountability at all organizational level